Friday, May 13, 2011

Teaser: Cosmetics Haul!

So let's get this out of the way:

Happy Friday the 13th!


Be careful, and stay away from a place called Camp Crystal Lake, alrighty? ;-)

Ok, now that we've covered that, I just wanted to share a few delicious images of future haul posts I will putting up. If you're anything like me, cosmetics hauls (whether I am the one who purchased the items, or I am sharing in someone else's joy) make my heart go a pitter-patter. So, I hope you'll enjoy the teasers, and stay tuned as I review and swatch my haul items :-)

Without further ado:




These are the items I got from Cherry Culture, during their 50% off NYX sale...I went a little nuts on the cream blushes, as you can see. I'm a little obsessed with those at the moment. I also picked up a Milani LiquifEye eyeliner because I've been hearing lots of good things about them, so I thought I'd give one a try.

And:


I also made my first purchase off of All Cosmetics Warehouse, and scored some goodies from Too Faced, Stila, and items from MAC's Limited Edition "Venomous Villains" collection (which I missed out on a few months back).

Like I said, I'll be doing posts for these hauls sometime soon, as I want to give you all thorough swatches and reviews of all the items.

So, thanks for reading, and sharing in my joy with me! If you have any questions or comments, leave 'em below! :-)

xoxo




*Credit for the "Friday the 13th" photo goes to: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/horror-movies/images/7262035/title/friday-13th-part-4-wallpaper

*All other photos are mine, all products mentioned were purchased with my own money, all opinions are my own, and I am not affiliated with any of the products/brands/companies mentioned. Thanks for reading the fine print, you troopers :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, and share your opinions on almost anything! I love hearing from you :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...