Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hello!

...And welcome to my blog! Thanks so much for stopping by <3


For my very first post, I just want to let you all know a little bit about why I started this blog. Let me put it all on the line now: I am a Makeup and Hair Product Junkie. Throughout the years I have tried sooooooo many hair and makeup products simply because the packaging was pretty, or the company claimed it was the new "miracle product", or one magazine or another told me that celebrities who had my skin coloring or hair type use a certain product. And I always buy into it. Every Single Time. It seems that I am always on the hunt for the one -or five- products that could actually work for me like the company says it will.


However, before I buy a product, I will almost always search for a review and swatches of said product, to see if actual people have used it and what they think of it. While I have found some awesome bloggers who do wonderful and thorough reviews of products I am interested in, I never seem to find someone who has my skin coloring or my crazy hair type, and most of the time, I am back to Square One because of it. I'm going to be honest; I feel that my skin coloring is very hard to match because of skin issues/blemishes/uneven skintone/it's-a-Monday-and-my-skin-just-won't-cooperate/etc. My hair has such a mind of its own that it probably should start writing a blog as well. And I have yet to find anyone whose lips are pigmented like mine are, so the usual "this color works on all skintones" never works on mine.


And so, here I am. I thought that maybe by posting swatches and reviews of products that I have tried, someone else out there (who might have the same experience in unlucky cosmetics shopping that I have) might benefit. Plus, discussing hair and beauty stuffs can just be downright fun! So, if you have wandered to this site after searching for a no-holds-barred opinion on a certain product, then I truly hope I can help! :-)


From time to time I'll probably post on other random things as well...like my doggies or books (I am also a Book Junkie yay!). This blog is a work in progress, so please bear with me as I tweak it and (hopefully) improve on it. If you have questions or comments, please feel free to email me or leave a message below :-)


Have a great day, and thanks for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, and share your opinions on almost anything! I love hearing from you :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...